- Anonymous just donated $3.17
- Bernadette just donated $94.95
- Anonymous just donated $725
- Freda Steven just donated $20
- LynnMaree just donated $525
- Anita Tilyard just donated $50
- Marie Sullivan just donated $52.75
- Katrina just donated $30
- Mick Breen just donated $100
- Maria Magdalena just donated $26.38
- JK just donated $15.83
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Will Hurley just donated $10.55
- Joshua and Jonathan just donated $58.03
- Sarah just donated $211
- Anonymous just donated $85
- Hannah just donated $26.38
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- Phoebe Power just donated $105.50
- Alli Clark just donated $105.50
How it works
Choose your challenge
Register and set your April fitness goal
Activate your Supporters
Share your challenge and raise vital funds to support CareFlight
Get fit, save lives, and feel great!
What is The Territory Challenge?
Saving lives in the Territory can be physically demanding. CareFlight crews stay fit to ensure they can reach and treat patients wherever they may be across the vast, hot environment of the Top End. Join the CareFlight Territory Challenge to support our crews while also improving your own health and wellbeing!
Challenge yourself to complete the CareFlight crew training program, or choose one thing you’ll do everyday in April to improve your fitness. Share your commitment with your networks and ask them to sponsor you. All funds raised will go towards CareFlight’s life-saving services and remote emergency response training in the Northern Territory.