- James Clarke just donated $116.05
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Allan Girdler just donated $73.85
- Anonymous just donated $725
- Ness just donated $21.10
- Amy, Adam and Lily Cavuoto just donated $52.75
- Chloe & Cameron Brown just donated $52.75
- Carol Bridger just donated $52.75
- Frances Tiernan just donated $15.83
- Christina Brogan just donated $15.83
- Lana and Peter just donated $63.30
- Madonna just donated $31.65
- Emma Jansz just donated $21.10
- Ken Green just donated $31.65
- Elwyn Poynter just donated $52.75
- Fiona Whelehan just donated $15.83
- Darren and Lisa just donated $100
- Theo ELEFTHERIADIS just donated $52.75
- jane duffy just donated $15
- Sharon Ross just donated $10
How it works
Choose your challenge
Register and set your May fitness goal
Activate your Supporters
Share your challenge and raise vital funds to support CareFlight
Get fit, save lives, and feel great!
What is The Territory Challenge?
Every month CareFlight crews fly 80,000 kilometres to reach and treat more than 500 patients throughout the Northern Territory. During May, we're asking Australians to sign up to our Territory Challenge, set themselves an exercise goal, and raise funds to support our lifesaving missions.
You can take part on your own or in a team, and complete your fitness goal anywhere! Sign up to complete a kilometre or time-based goal.
Let your friends and family know you're challenging yourself to save lives and ask them to sponsor your efforts. It's a fun, easy way to exercise and raise money for a cause.
Registration is FREE and all participants will be provided with a specialised fitness program from our challenge sponsor, CrossFit Abode. PLUS check out our awesome prizes and fundraise just $50 to receive your very own Territory Challenge cap!